Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Future Looks Bright!


Why hello every one! I bet you didn't know that I'm able to see the future. I'm a bun of many talents! Let me look into my crystal ball for you. It will be fun!

Hmmm, there seems to be a rabbit in your life...maybe two! I can't tell from what I'm seeing if you have a new bunny, or if you've had your bunny for years, but either way I'm sure my forecast will be appropriate. Are you ready?

Gazing into my crystal....what's this I see? You're looking in your wallet....and it's empty! My, my, bunnies can be expensive, can't they? But wait....now you've got some paper and....hmmmm....I think you're making a budget. You're planning for your bunny's expenses! That's just awesome! To help you out, I'll be doing a blog post next week about the actual costs of having a bunny. I predict I'll be mentioning a few things you may not have thought of!

Now, what's this? I see something wonderful! It's you, sitting quietly on the floor with your bunny! When she approaches you, you give her a sprig of parsley or a small treat. You're making friends! 

What's that you say? You're having trouble making friends with your bunny, and you think maybe she doesn't like you? Well, I predict that will change soon, because I'm planning to write some blog posts this month about this very subject! I'll give you tips on how to build trust between yourself and your bunny. 

I'm also going to introduce you to someone very special...oh, I see her in the crystal now! It's Tula, my lion head friend from Small Animal Resources and Empowered Animals! I'll be interviewing Tula in a few weeks about her special relationship with her people, and how you can have a special relationship with your bunny, too.

Now let me take some deep breaths and focus. There's something next to Tula...what is this? It's purple...it has a little button....oh, it's a clicker!!! Tula is going to help us understand how clicker training can be great for you and your bunny. 

That's right - clicker training isn't just for dogs, it can be a fun and useful activity for rabbits and their people, too! I see your bunny happily jumping into her carrier for a trip to her vet, coming to a target stick, going into her pen when asked...all kinds of things can be clicker trained. I predict when you read about it you'll be very excited to get started!

Our session has almost ended, but there's just one more thing...hmmm....it's very hazy. I see a New Zealand bunny...he's very serious...and he's telling you about why vet visits are important for bunnies. Oh, it's my friend, Señor Spaghetti! He's going to write some guest posts for me next month on why bunnies need vet check ups, and how to find a good rabbit-savvy vet. I can see in your future that when you read what he has to say you'll be making a vet appointment for your bunny, too!

The images are fading, and I think our session is over! I hope you enjoyed this look into the next couple of months. My fortune: lots of wonderful things for you and your bunny!

See you soon!
Love, Mrs. Kitty Brighton, Education Bunny and Fortune Teller

PS: Do you like my rabbit tarot cards?! I love them! They are The Rabbit Tarot, by Nakisha VanderHoeven. You can get your rabbit some at her shop on Etsy!


No comments: