Saturday, May 28, 2016

Art 4 Paws 2016

My dear friend, and our former foster bunny Wolfie, took care of my Education Bunny duties at Art 4 Paws this year! He brought his person, Heather, and our friend Donna came, too. Thank you all so much for giving me a little rest from the Education Table! Not that I don't love it, but once in awhile I just need a little break from my job. And May is always so busy!

As I told you all before Art 4 Paws is a wonderful event that mixes art and pets in a fabulous way. We just love to participate!
Here is Wolfie doing his duty at the table. Did you all know that Wolfie is certified as a therapy bunny? We are very proud of him, as he brightens the lives of nursing home patients here in Huntsville. 


Love,
Mrs. Kitty Brighton
HFR Education Bunny


No comments: