Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bunny Chores Day

We had the most awesome volunteers come to our Bunny Chores Day at the main foster house. Thanks to them everything here is ship shape!!
I just LOVE our volunteers!!

Here is Heather checking out our Education Table supplies and reading over our adopted bunny list for the website. I'm trying on my tutus to make sure they are all in good shape. Does this one make me look too much like a turkey?

Lee and Amanda did the most amazing job of cleaning pens! Mr. Clean, move on over!!!



Bethanie took on the job of grooming the fosters, and showed Ruth how to use the Wahl clippers to shave down matted bunny fur. She did such a good job I gave her a big hug!!


 Donna sorted out our newspaper into "slick" and "not slick" sections. You might not think this is important but it is! The slick parts aren't very absorbent, so we just put a few of them on the bottom of the box and use the non slick sections on top. It's easier to have them all separated on litter box cleaning days. Thank you, Donna!

 Aubrey had the very important job of putting together Bunny Care packets! I really appreciate this, as I use so many of them in my role as Education Bunny! She also had very fashionable pants with bunnies all over them. I need to get some of that material to make myself a tutu!


Dan has been working very hard on our website overhaul, and so he took a little time for a much deserved meditation break. Just kidding! He was actually helping with bunny grooming! here he is with Bianca!!



No comments: