Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eden Creative Studio Discount

If you've looked at our website lately, you'll notice Christy has updated it with some wonderful new features. Among them is a great Year Of The Rabbit graphic.

This graphic is from a woman named Eden, who owns
Eden Creative Studio. Her work is wonderful, and she generously has allowed us to use the graphic on our website. Even more generously, she has offered to give Huntsville Friends of Rabbits folks a discount on all purchases made in her store. She has many rabbit themed items, including valentine's Day cards for the bunny lover in your life. Just enter the code BUNNYFRIEND at checkout, and you will receive 10% off your purchase!!

I asked Eden about her wonderful bunny graphics, and this is what she told me:

"I actually have been volunteering in cat rescue for years. I have worked in the cat rooms at my local shelter and have fostered over 30 cats and kittens. I also do all the graphic design for my local shelter, The Montgomery County Humane Society. Animal rescue is very close to my heart! My sister in law, however, is the big rabbit lover in the family. She also is a great supporter of my shop. All of the rabbit designs in my shop were inspired by her and her house rabbit Waldo, who she adopted from the House Rabbit Society a few years ago. "

Thank you Eden, for loving the animals, and give Waldo a big kiss for us!!

No comments: